Most of the window coverings and accessories we sell are covered by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. In the unlikely event that warranty service is ever needed please contact Customer Support immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange for repair or replacement as quickly as possible. All warranties are provided by the manufacturer(s) and extended to the original purchaser.
- The manufacturer warrants that all blinds will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, given normal use and provided that the blinds were installed properly in the window, door or other interior area in which they were intended, and recommendations were followed with regard to size limitations and specifications. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, normal wear and tear, and exposure to the elements, including but not limited to exposure to salty air, humidity, discoloration due to sunlight or the passage of time is not covered by this warranty.
- Slat material used in blinds may contain variations in grain and texture that could appear randomly. Slight variations in color, as well as minimal warping may also occur. These are all naturally occurring tendencies when dealing with faux wood (PVC) and/or wood products and are considered acceptable. Returns for the above mentioned reasons are not warranted.
- Note that Wood Blinds and Woven Wood Shades are natural products. As such, the following are excluded from the Warranty with respect to all Wood Blinds and Woven Wood Shades: variations in color, grain or texture, warping or splitting of wood slats in high humidity or excessively dry or high heat locations. Further, the Warranty does not cover Wood Blinds 72” or greater.
- Colors and textures may vary slightly from lot to lot on some styles, and manufacturers periodically discontinue certain styles and colors. Manufacturers reserve the right to substitute discontinued warranted products with the nearest color, and/or style of product that is of equivalent, or of greater value.
- The obligation of the manufacturer, in the event of a defect covered under this warranty, is limited to repair or replacement of the blinds or components, at the manufacturer's option, provided the product is returned to the manufacturer. The manufacturer is not responsible for transportation and/or labor costs involved with returning the product(s), or reinstallation of the product(s) in the window. This warranty is exclusive, and in lieu of all other obligations, liabilities or warranties. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damage or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- 4window.com does not manufacture any of the products sold through this site.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF 4window.com, SHALL 4window.com, BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUSING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS), DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS HOWEVER CAUSED, AND WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY OR WHETHER ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PERFORMANCE, OR BREACH THEREOF, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF THE PRODUCT OR DELAY OF 4window.com IN THE DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF 4window.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. 4window.com LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY HEREUNDER, IF ANY, SHALL, IRRESPECTIVE OF NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF 4window.com, IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT THE CUSTOMER PAID TO 4window.com, FOR THE PRODUCT.
- See links bellow for more detailed warranty information: